RAD (Co-Ed) League
Our 2018 Fall Thursday co-ed league is coming back on October 4th! We are moving back to RAD’s traditional format of 8 teams, each playing one 50 minute game each week. All teams will be selected via DRAFT method. That’s right, a SECRET draft. Captains will meet to pick their teams and then RAD League will host a gathering for all to meet their teams.
Sign up as an individual or with a friend as a pair!
Please email email@example.com if you’re interested in signing up as a captain.
Here is the rundown…
- 9 week season (7 regular season games followed by 2 week of playoffs)
- 8 teams with up to 15 players
- Co-ed captain single or pairs
- Draft league – teams are selected by captain pairs
- Your team plays one each week
- Matches last 50 minutes (starting at 7:15, or 8:25)
- Subs must be substituting in place of a rostered player. Subs fees are $8.
- No subs in playoffs
- Playoffs are single elimination
We all head over to MadOak afterwards to continue the night with exclusive dodgeball drink specials. Must be 18 or older to play; 21 or older to go to the bar.