RAD (Co-Ed) League
Join us for our 2018 Summer Thursday co-ed league! This season we trying something new, having each team play two 30 minutes game each week, resulting in a single elimination playoff during the fourth week. All teams will be selected via DRAFT method on July 14th or 15th. That’s right, a SECRET draft. Captains will meet to pick their teams and then RAD League will host a gathering for all to meet their teams.
Sign up as an individual or with a friend as a pair!
Please email email@example.com if you’re interested in signing up as a captain.
Here is the rundown…
- 4 week season (6 regular season games (3 weeks) followed by 1 week of playoffs)
- 8 teams with up to 15 players
- Co-ed captain single or pairs
- Draft league – teams are selected by captain pairs
- Your team plays two matches each week
- Matches last 30 minutes (starting at 7:15, 7:50, 8:25 or 9:00)
- Subs must be substituting in place of a rostered player. Subs fees are $8.
- No subs in playoffs
- Playoffs are single elimination
We all head over to MadOak afterwards to continue the night with exclusive dodgeball drink specials. Must be 18 or older to play; 21 or older to go to the bar.