RAD (Co-Ed) League
Thursday co-ed draft league is coming back on February 28th, 2019! All teams will be selected via DRAFT method. That’s right, a SECRET draft. This helps to keep teams balanced and allows players to meet new people. Sign up as an individual or with a friend as a pair!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in signing up as a captain.
Here is the rundown…
- 8 teams with up to 15 players
- Draft league – teams are selected by captain pairs
- 10 WEEK SEASON
Week 1: February 28th JAMBOREE – come meet your team!
Week 2: March 7th
Week 3: March 14th
Week 4: March 21st
- no dodgeball March 28th – OUSD Spring Break
- Week 5: April 4th
Week 6: April 11th
Week 7: April 18th
Week 8: April 25th
Week 9: May 2nd Playoffs
Week 10: May 9th Playoffs/Finals
- *Schedule based on current OUSD schedule and registrations for 8 teams. Schedule subject to change
- Your team plays one each week
- Matches last 50 minutes (starting at 7:15, or 8:25)
- Subs must be substituting in place of a rostered player. Subs fees are $8.
- No subs in playoffs
- Playoffs are single elimination
- Open to all experience levels
We all head over to MadOak afterwards to continue the night with exclusive dodgeball drink specials. Must be 18 or older to play; 21 or older to go to the bar.
- REGISTRATION CLOSED