RAD (Co-Ed) League
Thursday co-ed draft league is coming back on July 25th, 2019! All teams will be selected via DRAFT method. That’s right, a SECRET draft. This helps to keep teams balanced and allows players to meet new people. Sign up as an individual or with a friend as a pair!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in signing up as a captain.
Here is the rundown…
- 8 teams with up to 13 players each
- Draft league – teams are selected by captain pairs
- 9 WEEK SEASON
Week 1: July 25th
Week 2: August 1st
Week 3: August 8th
Week 4: August 15th
- Week 5: August 22nd
- NO DODGEBALL AUGUST 29TH
Week 6: September 5th
Week 7: September 12th
Week 8: September 19th *PLAYOFFS*
Week 9: September 25th *PLAYOFFS/CHAMPIONSHIP*
- *Schedule based on current OUSD schedule and registrations for 8 teams. Schedule subject to change
- Your team plays one each week
- Matches last 50 minutes (starting at 7:15, or 8:25)
- Subs must be substituting in place of a rostered player. Subs fees are $8.
- No subs in playoffs
- Playoffs are single elimination
- Open to all experience levels
We all head over to MadOak afterwards to continue the night with exclusive dodgeball drink specials. Must be 18 or older to play; 21 or older to go to the bar.
- REGISTRATION *CLOSED*