Monday Women’s League &
Thursday Co-ed League
OPEN GYM PLAY
Just show up and play
when league play is not in session
Only$5 / night
RAD League hosts amazing tournaments and events
and they’re open to all!
Join the fun!
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
Our 4th Annual Breast of the Bay tournament is approaching! This year, RAD League is teaming up with our friends from Trinity Dodgeball League (TDL) to put together another amazing tournament for charity. We’re hosting a Women’s Only tournament in the morning and a Co-Ed tournament in the afternoon! Women are welcome (and encouraged!) to play in both if they’d like, but it’s not required. Registration and teams for each division will be separate.
Here are the details:
WOMEN’S ONLY DIVISION
– No-sting balls
– 6 women on the court, roster can include up to 7
– Sign up as a team (Each member of the team will need to register online. Link coming soon!)
– This division should begin at 8:30am and come to a close around 1pm
– No-sting balls
– 8 players per team
– Sign up as a group of 4. Each group of 4 must have a minimum of 1 male and 1 female per (AKA groups can have 3 ladies + 1 man, OR 2 ladies + 2 men, OR 1 lady + 3 men). TDL and RAD will be pairing the groups together based on experience levels to create a team of 8. (Each member of the group must register online.)
– This division should begin around 1:45pm and come to a close around 6pm
Both divisions will begin with round robin play and close with double elimination.
Registration is open until Sunday, October 14th at midnight! Click here to sign up!
RAD League plays dodgeball in Oakland, CA
RAD League was created with the sole purpose of bringing together different groups of people who know how to have a good time and love playing dodgeball. Whether you are a grizzled vet or 1st time player, RAD offers a fun experience for all, whether it is league play, weekend tournaments, or other special dodgeball related events. While the goal on the court is to eliminate your opponents, the social part of our dodgeball league is just as important.
We are all here to meet new people, and hang out with old friends. After every match up, we head to the local watering hole to continue the night. RAD League offers it’s members opportunities to participate in social events beyond the realm of dodgeball on a monthly basis. This gives members a chance to meet new people outside of their team and make new friends.
Thanks for checking us out and we hope to see you on the court soon!
We’ve won some pretty sweet awards: