Thursday Night Dodgeball:
Registration for Summer 2017 League is closed!
Summer 2017 will come with a few changes! We are having everyone sign up as an individual and teams will be randomly chosen out of a hat. Each player will be asked to rate their skill level at registration to help keep teams even.
If you are brand new to RAD League and would like to pair with a friend, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Only those new to dodgeball will be accepted as pairs.
Thursday night league is our flagship league, here’s the rundown…
- 10 week season (1 Jamboree,
- 7 Regular, 2 Playoffs)
- 8 teams with up to 15 players
- Sign up individual
- This is a random selection league! Meet some new people!
- Your team plays one match each week
- Matches last 50 minutes (starting at 7:15 or 8:25)
- 9:3 guy/girl or girl/guy ratio (at least 4 people of the opposite sex have to be on the court at all times)
- Teams can play with 3 more players than opponent (if opponent has 10 players, your team can have 13 on the court)
- Subs must be substituting in place of a rostered player. Subs are $7.
- No Subs in the playoffs
- Playoffs are single elimination
We all head over to George & Walt’s afterwards to continue the night with exclusive dodgeball drink specials. Must be 18 or older to play; 21 or older to go to the bar. See full calendar for dates and times.