RAD (Co-Ed) League
Join us for our first Thursday co-ed league of 2018! This season we are going back to our roots and teams will be selected via DRAFT method. That’s right, a SECRET draft. Captains will meet the first weekend of February to pick their teams.
Sign up as an individual or with a friend as a pair!
Please email email@example.com if you’re interested in signing up as a captain.
Thursday night league is our flagship league, here’s the rundown…
- 9 week season (7 regular season games followed by 2 weeks of playoffs)
- 8 teams with up to 15 players
- Co-ed captain pairs
- Draft league – teams are selected by captain pairs
- Your team plays one match each week
- Matches last 50 minutes (starting at 7:15 or 8:25)
- Subs must be substituting in place of a rostered player. Subs fees are $8.
- No subs in playoffs
- Playoffs are single elimination
We all head over to Kingfish Pub afterwards to continue the night with exclusive dodgeball drink specials. Must be 18 or older to play; 21 or older to go to the bar.